LUCA compression socks make sure that You train harder, longer and recover faster than usual. Are You experiencing headache from all the feet pain, low blood circulation and swelling ankles? Let compression socks deal also with these challenges!
- COMFORT is the key, and our compression socks can be worn without worries for as long as You need - does not matter if it's simply work, travel or sports - wear them anywhere and anytime
- MADE FOR YOUR: for professional athletes and amateurs, Sunday football players, children, adults and pensioners etc.
- FITS ALL ACTIVITIES beginning with cycling, running, hikes, fitness, cross-fit, during pregnancy, walks in the forest;
- PERFECT COMBO with compression sleeves;
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION: helps securing healthy blood flow
- NATURAL HELP for fighting against varicose veins, plantar fasciitis, extensor tendonitis, swelling ankles
- NECESSARY DAILY: how much time do You spend at work standing on feet? Too much? Then give it a try and test compression socks
- FOR TRAVELERS: if You are a frequent traveler (plane/car/motorbike), then this is an answer for heavy feet
- QUICKER RECOVERY: encourages faster recovery after tiring activities and long training rides
- FASTER RECOVERY after endurance race, training or exhausting activity on feet.
- IMPROVED performance and stability during your training. Compression socks prevent cramps and muscle tiredness.
- According to RAL GZ 387 standard, these compression socks are characterized by 18-21mm Hg pressure.
- ANTIBACTERIAL characteristics: socks contain polypropylene certified Prolen Siltex fibers, modified with silver ions (AG+).
- Thanks to well designed seam points, the toe zone is without seams.
- COMPOSITION: 88% polyamide, 7% polypropylene Siltex un 5% elastane;
- PROUDLY made in Czechia, European Union, including the design process and the product manufacturing.
- If you are not satisfied, feel free to contact us and tell us what's wrong. We will find a solution!
Compression socks size chart:
|Size UK||2-5 ||6-9||10-13|
Wash: we suggest washing socks by hands, up to 40°C.
Packaging: standard package by manufacturer.
Two year guarantee, from the moment of purchase, only when the client has followed terms & conditions.