Compression calf sleeves are helpful for tired legs that cover tens of kilometers in training, compete in races or simply spend much time standing. Encourages better blood flow and reduces fatigueness in legs.
- COMFORT is the key, and our compression socks can be worn without worries for as long as You need - does not matter if it's simply work, travel or sports - wear them anywhere and anytime
- MADE FOR YOUR: for professional athletes and amateurs, Sunday football players, children, adults and pensioners etc.
- FITS ALL ACTIVITIES beginning with cycling, running, hikes, fitness, cross-fit, during pregnancy, walks in the forest;
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION: helps securing healthy blood flow
- NATURAL HELP for fighting against varicose veins, plantar fasciitis, extensor tendonitis, swelling ankles
- NECESSARY DAILY: how much time do You spend at work standing on feet? Too much? Then give it a try and test compression socks
- FOR TRAVELERS: if You are a frequent traveler (plane/car/motorbike), then this is an answer for heavy feet
- QUICKER RECOVERY: encourages faster recovery after tiring activities and long training rides
- FASTER RECOVERY after endurance race, training or exhausting activity on feet.
- IMPROVED performance and stability during your training. Compression socks prevent cramps and muscle tiredness.
- According to RAL GZ 387 standard, these compression socks are characterized by 18-21mm Hg pressure.
- ANTIBACTERIAL characteristics: socks contain polypropylene certified Prolen Siltex fibers, modified with silver ions (AG+).
- Thanks to well designed seam points, the toe zone is without seams.
- COMPOSITION: 80% polyamide, 8% polypropylene Siltex un 12% elastane;
- PROUDLY made in Czechia, European Union, including the design process and the product manufacturing.
- If you are not satisfied, feel free to contact us and tell us what's wrong. We will find a solution!
|Foot Size UK
|Foot Size CM
|Foot Size EU
*we advise you to choose compression sleeves according to feet length. If you are not sure about the compatibility, measure the circumference of the widest part of your calf (in cm):
- S (< 37cm)
- M-L (< 41cm)
- XL (< 48cm)
Wash: we suggest washing socks by hands, up to 40°C.
Packaging: standard package by manufacturer.
Two year guarantee, from the moment of purchase, only when the client has followed terms & conditions.